Tiny Bottles for paint mixing.

Marktastrophe

Hey all, I just wanted to take a moment to share a decent deal I found on a practical product.
I have a habit of mixing way more pain than I need, and not wanting to toss it... resulting in mixing bottles holding cool colors on my shelf, but leaving me short on me short on mixing bottles.

I got 50 of these 5ml bottles delivered for $11
PXL_20220406_111227594.PORTRAIT.jpg
But as an FYI the price has already gone up a whole dollar since I bought them two weeks ago (arrived in about a week, then I took a week to get around to using one)
eBay: 50 pcs 5ml bottles

I use baby food jars or old glass jars or soup cans to decant spray paint or store it in. I take a plastic sandwich bag and place it over the top of the can then spray into the soup can with the bag draped over the edge so that I don't get spray paint all over me and my hands or the surrounding area or overspray on anything else in my yard, or workspace. I then pour the paint into the jar or other things. I also mix paint with the soup cans. Just use your imagination when doing this. You'll be surprised at what you can think up when you need to!

Hey all, I just wanted to take a moment to share a decent deal I found on a practical product.
I have a habit of mixing way more pain than I need, and not wanting to toss it... resulting in mixing bottles holding cool colors on my shelf, but leaving me short on me short on mixing bottles.

I got 50 of these 5ml bottles delivered for $11
View attachment 90934
But as an FYI the price has already gone up a whole dollar since I bought them two weeks ago (arrived in about a week, then I took a week to get around to using one)
eBay: 50 pcs 5ml bottles
This is very helpful. I like to mix paint I may use more than once and set some aside for later. This is a cheaper option than the fancy Ak bottles I was using

I'm Dutchy, which means I don't throw away anything I might be able to use. In this context, that means that I clean and recycle paint jars, like old Model Master and Tamiya paint jars. I like the Tamiya jars the best, because of the inner seal cap that they included. They're great for mixing paints, and storing paints and solutions for my traveling kit. I also use them for storing dry materials, like ground pastel chalks.

Latest posts

Back