JSU-152

Kaktus

Hi all. This is one of my older works. Builted about a year ago. It's a Tamiya kit, improved with friul tracks and aber barrel. Painted with vallejo colors and weathered with pigments and oils. Great kit to build, shake and bake :)

DSC05717.jpg

DSC05718.jpg

DSC05722.jpg

DSC05726.jpg

DSC05727.jpg

DSC05731.jpg

-Jukka

Looks quality the colour and the weathering are spot on look forward to seein mOre of your work

Scary :-[. i wouldn't wanna go in front of one of them. it'll blow my head off. anyway nice build, like it. looks real ;)

Hi Kaktus

Nice build

Can I ask, did you have any issues with the gun mantlet on your model, when I built this kit I had to take a hacksaw to the mantlet just to get it to fit, did you have any problems or had Tamiya fixed the problem bythe time you got your kit

You can see in the photo below what I am going on about

SDC11012.jpg

if put together without cutting it went like this

SDC11013.jpg

With too big a gap

Thanks

Paul

Military.modeller80 said:
Can I ask, did you have any issues with the gun mantlet on your model, when I built this kit I had to take a hacksaw to the mantlet just to get it to fit, did you have any problems or had Tamiya fixed the problem bythe time you got your kit
I didn't have any problems, if I remember right. Maybe because I used an am-barrel and it's glued straight to mantlet.. :)

Latest posts

Back