It's not my faut!

liquorboxracing

I had a package arrive today in the mail, and it looks like I have some more projects. But one in particular I can not take the blame for. Nope! The presence of One in this group I have to put the blame on two fellow forum members for building theirs so nice and giving me the bug to buy one! Guess which one I am talking about!

modelpics008.jpg

Yup! It's the odd one out in the pic. The P-38! I must again say it is not my fault that I purchased it. I will admit I succumbed to peer pressure, and my mild addiction for cool looking WWII aircraft, but for the most part this was the doing of two fellow builders that made theirs look to good, and to much fun for me not to attempt to build one for myself! ;D

modelpics023.jpg

Thanks Ferris928 and Osquitz! I took quite the verbal beating from the wife over this purchase. But it was worth it! And remember, Imitation is the highest form of flattery! You two did turn out two top notch fun looking builds! Hope mine turns out to be as much fun as yours were! :D

lol !!! thanks a lot for the kind words :) hope you have a lot of fun building it as i did ;D ;D
Remember, you can always put the blame on me or ferris 8), just don't trow our mails or phones to the wife ;);) jeje

ill be waiting for your threads on the lightning and the warhawks !!
have fun!!

Latest posts

Back