IPMS orange county

pro

Saw the IPMS newsletter I think that starwars scratch build was fantastic. I'm sorry to hear the head of the ipms orange county chapter has passed away. I was hoping when my new loo hyoUngews are older they might get into modeling there a bit young now but soon. Three and four next year ANd maybe an imps meeting to see what they can do

... my new loo hyoUngews are older...
I'm sorry, but what's a "loo hyoUngew"? Is that a typeahead suggestion gone awry, or a bit of slang, a reference from some sci-fi work? I don't ask to be a smart-ass, I really do not know.

To the topic, though, is that build in their November newsletter? We've only gotten up through Orange County's October newsletter so far, in the chapter blasts our regional director has shared. I'm eager to see the build!

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but what's a "loo hyoUngew"? Is that a typeahead suggestion gone awry, or a bit of slang, a reference from some sci-fi work? I don't ask to be a smart-ass, I really do not know.

To the topic, though, is that build in their November newsletter? We've only gotten up through Orange County's October newsletter so far, in the chapter blasts our regional director has shared. I'm eager to see the build!
Thought I corrected that meant my two young nephew's, their so cute and just starting to get a bit rambunches. But their good boys for the most part

Latest posts

Back