Interesting paths that god is leading me down...

13aceofspades13

lets kick some tires and lights some fires!
i just have to share this with you guys, and if you can relate i guess we can share. lately god has been leading me in all sorts of interesting paths, and today was one of the interesting days at church. lately one of our members who is Mentally challenged (NOT MAKING FUN OF HIM!) has been having break downs, right in the middle of church and youth group services, and since im one of the "Bigger guys" i have been helping restrain him. this is the 3rd time in about a months time this has happened, but we cant kick him out of the church, we cant leave him behind. he just gets startled during worship, and god has had me there to help him calm down, every single time... i just hope someone ells does not get hurt.

i was in charge of a pop can fund this weekend, and in total, my plan "Operation tin can." beacuse of the good lord has raised $160+ for the youth convention, me and my friend Jeremy have made a deal with the younger kids. if they raise $1,200 they die Jeremys hair what ever color they choose, if they raise $1,500 they get to Buz cut my hair in addition, if they raise 2,000 they get to shave my head bald in addition to dying jeremys hair, and with the total funds at $1,150 roughly, its pritty much guaranteed me and Jeremy are losing our hair.

l

There is no greater love than to lay down one's life for one's friends. ~ John 15:13

I can relate to the title of your post, its 4 years now that god has lead me on a difficult yet full of emotions path, its 4 years since the birth of my first son George (born with down syndrome), four years full worries struggle but most of all full of love. Taking one step at a time, living each day, still strong

--smiles while reading this--
Keep going, Dan. He'll only lead you where you can do good.

Latest posts

Back