INT: May Sell my AT-ST Probuild

LrdSatyr8

I am racking my brain here trying to come up wih some money, but wanted to know if anyone might be interested in buying this AT-ST I built awhile back. Since i lost my job, I've been having to sell off my collection of Star Wars stuff. Problem is, I don't have any idea what this would be worth. I just have to pay the bills before they start shutting things off. Any suggestions?

atst-comp1.jpg

atst-comp2.jpg

atst-comp3.jpg

atst-comp4.jpg

I custom made the base and its permenently mounted to the base with screws that can be removed for shipping and is quite sturdy. Makes a great display piece for your collection. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

It definitely looks well done, good composition.....have you tried ebay?

I sold completed models there, make sure you make it available for the world to see.

I'm sure that it would sell

J

Jaitea said:
It definitely looks well done, good composition.....have you tried ebay?

I sold completed models there, make sure you make it available for the world to see.

I'm sure that it would sell

How should I list it? Probuild? 1-3-5 days? Should I set a reserve price or set it at .99 cents? Should I set a Buy Now price and if so how much? Do I have to worry about listing all the shipping prices because quite frankly, I have no idea what they would be for something like that. I would rather deal with UPS or FedEX because you at least get a tracking number. I sold some figures awhile back to a guy in the UK and the USPS site said the shipping would be about $60, but it ended up being about $47... I've never really understood how eBay works for selling but I've bought tons of stuff from it before.

Latest posts

Back