In the zone

J

Just Mike

You know the "in the zone" feeling: You're working on something until very late, you don't work the next day and wake up early and can't wait to start on your project again. I'm there and it feels great! I haven't been there in a long, long time. I'm talking 6-7 years or more.

Oh.Duh!

The Round 2 Reliant and Romulan Bird-of-Prey. Most focused on the Reliant as I don't need the instructions for it. I could build it blindfolded (no exaggeration).

Later, when I'm coming close to the end of construction on the Reliant or when I reach a point that I can't go any further before I give it some paint, I'll work on the Round 2 Enterprise-B.

Know exactly what you mean, I have been working into the wee hours of the morning and getting right back up and at it with this Diesel motor I am working on.

have those feelings alot, having it now, want to get to work on a project, but don't know what to do, beacuse every time i get home, there is not enough time, then i end up rushing the project, and it gets ruined!

13aceofspades13 said:
have those feelings alot, having it now, want to get to work on a project, but don't know what to do, beacuse every time i get home, there is not enough time, then i end up rushing the project, and it gets ruined!

This is basically where I am at right now. Work is taking up tons of my time. But I have a 10 day vacation soon!!

Latest posts

Back