Imperial Tie fighter

Grendels

Well here is my first entry into the Big Spring Contest.

Fine molds 1/48 scale Imperial Tie fighter.

Not the official entry video, just the announcement. Official photos and video later tonight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_BE4GVFWDU&feature=youtu.be#!

LOL!!! That is second, I have a lot of time off this week and want to try and get one done.

Oh yeah that's right they molded the wings in black! Are you planning on painting them or just matte coating them?

Nice one G ;) It'll fly together....oh wait your using PE lol. Good choice.

at last finally your own tread, John this will be a walk in a park for you... :D

This looks like a pretty nice kit!

hey John one question a bit OT , who make those minions figure and where did you get them ??

Cheers

Neo

Hi John, great video and I will be watching your builds. I'm also waiting for Bibis entry. Could you let me know how makes those bear kits?

Here is the out of box review:

Imperial Tie fighter: Chapter 1 Out of Box review

nicholassagan said:
Oh yeah that's right they molded the wings in black! Are you planning on painting them or just matte coating them?

Probably paint them. There are mold marks and one has a scratch on it in a bad spot....

Neo said:
This looks like a pretty nice kit!

hey John one question a bit OT , who make those minions figure and where did you get them ??

Cheers

Neo

I got them from the starshipmodeler store. That was four years ago and now they are out of print. So they might be hard to find. They do have an evil minion in the store.

Biskup said:
Hi John, great video and I will be watching your builds. I'm also waiting for Bibis entry. Could you let me know how makes those bear kits?

Bandi makes them, and they are in the Gundam series. I did a google search for Bearguy and found it. This one came from Hobbywave.

Up next is the planing stage. What am I going to do to light up the interior.

Looks like it will be a good project.
Lighting may be tight, but I think you can do it

Just watched the you tube vid nice kit
may have to dig out my old amt tie fighters and make a start on them

Thanks all! Got started on the photo etch last night, photos tomorrow.

warped_one said:
Just watched the you tube vid nice kit
may have to dig out my old amt tie fighters and make a start on them

The AMT kit goes together really well. But I cannot comment on the details, I wasn't the one who built it. Just helped out when someone got stuck.

Latest posts

Back