I'd like y'all to meet Bubba

Rattler375

Now please don't be alarmed, zombies have gotten such a bad rap what with Mr. Romero making all zombies look horrible in the public's eyes. Bubba though I assure you is a very laid back and relaxed zombie and instead of chasing down you good folks to have as a snack he actually prefers Beer... I know I know your like WTF.. I've sat with Bubba extensively lately and we've talked it over a few beers.. though he does have that blank look, but really he's just a good ole boy zed, that just wants beer.

So and yes I know I've been MIA again.. shit happens, but hey I'm back and I also will have some more figures coming soon... and yes 1 of them is a Girl kit

BubbaZed1_zpsba44c352.jpg

BubbaZed3_zpsa8590311.jpg

BubbaZed2_zps51358fc2.jpg

Matthew,

buddy of mine on FB made him and I caught the video demo he was doing and I asked him if he wanted to sell it... 3 weeks later Bubba arrived.

I thought that them zombies were all a bit tight lipped. It's all about "Brains, brains"... ::)

well Bubba got some primer an paint on him today, Primer was done a couple days ago...
Some of the shadow work was done today

One thing I'll point out, not sure if you y'all know this, but acrylic paints an Halloween masks don't mix well... Bubba is going to end up being a static display, but luckly I've found some paints that the pro's over in Hollywood use on their latex masks and that should be here in a few weeks.. not sure if I'll wait or just drive on forward with the painting
http://s74.photobucket.com/user/WhiteHorse03/library/Bubba%20Zed

Album should be public.. I'll just pop in and throw an update notice for new stuff added to Bubba's folder.

Tailor, normally yes sir, but see Bubba was raised with some good ole boy tendency's an he prefers beers over brains.. not near as messy lol

Latest posts

Back