I need to build a bad @$$ anti stressing model, cant decide what

What bad @$$ model should I build to scare away the bad mojo

• Total voters
I've been challenged by the head Scale Model Junkie himself, Scott Girvan, to build one more model before the end of the SMA Big Spring Contest... Gonna have to comply. Look like Ill be starting either the Sufa or possibly the Ferrari after that. By the looks of Tony's pictures, I can assure you the Gw Tiger fur 72cm wont be far bejind either.

Well the F-16I did win the vote. I have made a trade deal over at ARC for some aftermarket goodies for it, an Aires wheel bay set and an Avionix cockpit set, so I will have to wat for them before I can start the Sufa. In the mean time I may either pull another "in progress" kit off the back burner or I may start somthing new.

Might as well finish one tht you started. You'll feel really great about it and then be primed up for the Sufa.

Dradus reads...............

Canadian Leopard! It is on the Dradus, Col. Tigh told me so.

Frank Blanton

Alrighty then... All the pieces have arrived for the Sufa build, nearly everything aquiered through 3 seperate trades with ARC member TonyH. Besides the Hasegawa Sufa Kit, I have a Skunk Models Isreali weapons set, and Aires resin F-16 wheel bays and cockpit sets. Had to order a few special Vallejo colors from Elm City Hobbies for the IDF camo. We're good to go. Will be starting as soon as Im done the Jagdpanther.

Latest posts

Back