"Howdy" from way down yonder in the bayou country!

Baton Rouge to New Orleans ain't that bad a ride Mike. Almost double that and you're at my house. I'm glad to see Louisiana folks here too. I just wish we had some kind of big show or something around here.

Jaitea, that sounds VERY interesting! Space:1999 IS my pride and joy, so I certainly am anxious to see what you're up to! The WARP, in my opinion, is hands down one of the best representations of the Eagle in that scale that's ever been made. You've got your hands full, but you will be VERY pleased with the efforts.

Rob.

The BR club had a show about a month ago but I didn't hear about it until after the fact. I don't know enough about what happens in NO to know if there's anything happening down there. All this talk about the Eagles reminds me that it's been a long time since I've watched Space:1999; I might have to remedy that.....

MikeB said:
The BR club had a show about a month ago but I didn't hear about it until after the fact. I don't know enough about what happens in NO to know if there's anything happening down there.

Me neither Mike and I live down here around New Orleans. I don't like going over there even when I HAVE to.

MikeB said:
All this talk about the Eagles reminds me that it's been a long time since I've watched Space:1999; I might have to remedy that.....

If it's been a long time since you watched Space:1999 you may be surprised that some of the episodes aren't as good as you remember, but the Eagles and all the other great hardware are still there!

Rob.

Afraid you might be right there - I'll bet you remember the show UFO; I wound up with two box sets earlier this year courtesy of a friend of a coworker that was culling his DVD collection. It's been decades since I've seen the show, and much of it, frankly, is pretty cheesy. However, it was still awesome watching it again!

Yes sir, I DO remember UFO very fondly, in fact. That one is an excellent series and the episodes have held up very well.

I have everything I need to build 4 studio scale SHADO Mobiles from that one!

Rob.

Latest posts

Back