Howdy Fellow Modelers

I'm new to the community here and starting to get into the hobby as more than just slapping together models like I did as a kid. I thought I'd join here and be in a world of other modelers and learn and share. Glad to be here
Hi and welcome to the forum, loads of great advice here so just ask away. Lot's of build photos always welcome. Pantherman

Welcome!!!!!
Dig through older posts for ideas, solutions and suggestions, or just ask!!
Post lots of pictures of your builds and keep in mind:
Some kits you build, some build you.
:)

Welcome back to the hobby, and welcome to the Herd! Do you have a favorite subject or subjects?
I look forward to seeing your builds!

Best regards,
Brad

I'm new to the community here and starting to get into the hobby as more than just slapping together models like I did as a kid. I thought I'd join here and be in a world of other modelers and learn and share. Glad to be here
Welcome to the madness. Lots of information and advice here.
Look forward to seeing what you build.

Welcome to the madness. Lots of information and advice here.
Look forward to seeing what you build.
I've been modeling for years on and off and still learn new things all the time. I am always trying to make THIS kit better than the last. Being sober helps. I'm curious about how the forums work. What is the best way to ask the community general/random questions about a particular build? Is there a certain forum for that? Here are a few of my more recent builds. Any and all feedback appreciated. I don't have an airbrush and I've never attempted any lighting so a lot of room to improve.

20191128_205153.jpg

20191128_205215.jpg

20200413_195728.jpg

20210111_192710.jpg

20230811_144549.jpg

20230822_160248.jpg

I've been modeling for years on and off and still learn new things all the time. I am always trying to make THIS kit better than the last. Being sober helps. I'm curious about how the forums work. What is the best way to ask the community general/random questions about a particular build? Is there a certain forum for that? Here are a few of my more recent builds. Any and all feedback appreciated. I don't have an airbrush and I've never attempted any lighting so a lot of room to improve.

View attachment 108134

View attachment 108135

View attachment 108136

View attachment 108137

View attachment 108138

View attachment 108139
There is a thread for just about anything on the home page.
Just post a question in appropriate thread and you will get answers.

Welcome to the family! I've only been here about a month or so. But everyone is very helpful, and will answer any questions that you may have. Glad to have you!!

Latest posts

Back