Horten hears a who?

Yes sir,

I haven't built one in a couple years so this seemed like the perfect chance to get this kit done.

Cool it will be interesting seeing you do a wingy, i have a few my self ild like to do

It's got only one wing!! Should be a quick one! ::)

I think I remember you saying you were a big Wengy Fan!! ;D

Cool !! Its funny ,I was only thinking the other day ,I'd like to see you get at a wingy ;D Im sure this will be great one to follow ...you never disappoint mate ;)

Chris.

Well, I finally cracked this kit open the other night and spent a couple hours here and a couple there and it's about 95%. I just have a few more small detail bits to add but the bulk of it is done.

Not sure if the time stamp photo was required but I took one anyway.

103_5341.jpg
229-1.jpg
229-2.jpg
229-3.jpg

Nice to see this pop up Ken!!! Nice and clean (as usual)!!! sniff sniff...thinking there is some paint coming soon!!! ;D ;D ;D

Nice to see the Ho229 all assembled up. Is that primed or bare plastic?

Thanks guys.

That's just bare plastic at this point, a keen eye might spot a little Mr. Surfacer on the wing roots.

*wait, it's one big wing... does it even have roots? ;D

Thanks John, Patrick good to have you along.

Spent some time at the bench getting the camouflage down. Gotta love a what if, totally just went off the cuff and combined a few ideas. I'll get back to the bench a little later, attach the canopy and give it a satin coat to get the markings on.

8)

100_5361.jpg

Its not so much a wengy thing ...more a 'Weng ' !!! ;D ;D The camo looks the doggies mate ;D great work man !

Chris.

Latest posts

Back