Help Wanted @ Dirt Modeler

DirtModeler

I’m looking for help in researching and locating new parts that i can add to the Dirt Modeler lineup. It’s imperative for the future of Dirt Modeler to continue our expansion into new modeling categories, and that’s where i need your help.

I’m looking for enthusiasts of all types of modeling to submit ideas, drawings, knowledge, and advice for new part offerings.

Though Dirt Modeler started as a supplier of specialty dirt circle track racing parts, I would like to move into more areas of modeling.

Ideal candidates are passionate about any category of modeling, and would want to work hand-in-hand to grow the possibilities of scale modeling.

What I need help with is the research required to draw up new parts. Not just an idea for a new distributor, but help with finding the dimensions to draw it up and make it a reality.

What’s in it for you, you might ask?

First and foremost, free parts! If you supply the information that leads to a new part, you’ll get two frets of the first run. Secondly, and probably the best bonus is we can work together to really increase what is out there and possible in the world of scale modeling.

I hope you’ll lend your hand.
check out the website, and Drop me a line.

Michael S. Crowley
Dirt Modeler
www.dirtmodeler.com
[email protected]

Latest posts

Back