HELP HELP AND HELP with MENK MERKAVA

mario50

I AM PROUD TO HAVE DO WHAT OTHER REFUSED TO DO
Meng Merkava
I just started my kit and i have one big gap to solve in the step 1 wells all is right till i have to make the IDLEWEELS in the idle weels description it is noit the part number i have to use and in the sprue icanot locate any tpart that i can use, please some one can HELP me telling how has to be dome the IDLE WEELS?
Thank you in advance
Mario

Hey Mario, its a little hard to understand the issue your experience based on your description. Maybe you can post a few pictures of the instructions and the parts your having difficulty with? I'm sure we can help you figure this out though.

I join the request of the partner, if you show some pictures can help you, greetings.

Mi unisco alla richiesta del partner, se si mostra alcune immagini può aiutare, saluti, credo che tu sei italiano in modo che possiamo aiutarci a vicenda, ho bisogno di aiuto con un ariete, io sono ebreo e vivo in Messico, ma ho abbastanza esperienza con IDF, spero di aiutarti.

Thank you
I solved the problem the vendor has removed it in order to avoid Loss , they are in a small envelope and he removed from all box ,i got back from him, any way think you for tje help

Welcome my frie3nd i am italian i8 live in Australia, i been in mexico several times mostly in sonora, i so9lved my problem if u need help with an Ariete please feel free to ask , i did not done any ariete yet, ypou are ebrow , i been working in the UNITED NATIONS PEACE KEEPING several years I was close at the rosh anikra border with lebanon and israel i crossed it several times per week , and i still having many friend there, if u want to send me a private email feel free to
Mario

la ringrazio molto, siamo in contatto, saluti da Reynosa, Tamaulipas.
thank you very much, we are in contact, greetings from Reynosa, Tamaulipas

Latest posts

Back