Hello Everybody!!

mustang1989

Hello everybody! My name is Joe and some of you have seen me on other forums. When I got back into this hobby around 12 years ago I was building 1/48 scale aircraft and then….about 4 years later I decided I wanted to be able to build showroom finished autos but lacked the skills necessary to pull it off in regards to paint and finish. It would take me three more years to get a method down that worked for me.
I still build an occasional aircraft model but still stick mostly to autos as that's where I have the most fun.
My other hobby is hotrodding but is significantly more expensive which is also why I build autos in scale. I get to build what I want the way I'd like it in real world and it delivers a "fix" for me and keeps me out of trouble with the wife. Lol

Anyways with all that being said, I'm happy to be here and am looking forward to building with you all,

see ya round, Joe

Hello everybody! My name is Joe and some of you have seen me on other forums. When I got back into this hobby around 12 years ago I was building 1/48 scale aircraft and then….about 4 years later I decided I wanted to be able to build showroom finished autos but lacked the skills necessary to pull it off in regards to paint and finish. It would take me three more years to get a method down that worked for me.
I still build an occasional aircraft model but still stick mostly to autos as that's where I have the most fun.
My other hobby is hotrodding but is significantly more expensive which is also why I build autos in scale. I get to build what I want the way I'd like it in real world and it delivers a "fix" for me and keeps me out of trouble with the wife. Lol

Anyways with all that being said, I'm happy to be here and am looking forward to building with you all,

see ya round, Joe
Hi Joe, this is a great place to be. Lots of help and advice. Welcome.
Irishvic

Welcome to the Herd, Joe! Yeah, your handle seems familiar to me, and I'm sure we've met in some other forums. I look forward to seeing your builds here, too!

Best regards,
Brad

I see that I'm late to the party but I hope that you enjoy your stay here, Joe. It took me a long time to figure out how to paint and make glossy smooth finishes with wet sanding paper and polish. I look forward to your builds. Welcome once again.

Thanks for the welcoming posts everybody. Sorry I haven't been on here in a while. Just been terribly busy but will start looking around the site here.

Thanks Rastanz and Ray! Have had my hands full for the last few months but am starting to get a little free time now. I appreciate the welcome fellas.

Ok, I see you brought this thread back to life and since I missed it the first go round,

HOWDY!

Seating is arranged in alphabetical order so check the chart for your name.

You shoulda chose FORD1989.

Old "Hot Rodder" myself and what you've been building is good to see.

penn2.jpg

Rob.

Latest posts

Back