Have a modeling Christmas? Whatcha get?

Trumpeter M1130 Stryker Commander's Vehicle
AFV Club 1/35 German Wiesal 1 w/TOW
Tamiya M-113 A2 Desert Version
some paint
new air brush hose and moisture trap
.35 needle and nozzle for my Iwata (the best gift so far...I didn't know what i was missing only using a .50 needle)

It was a a very happy holiday ;D

I got three minicraft kits
Delta Air Lines Dc-8-71
R5D-3 "Operation Deep Freeze"
C-97 Angel of Deliverance

One Italeri kit
V-22 osprey

And a dual action airbrush and compressor.

Jingles said:
I got nada, nil, zero, zip (as far as models are concerned)... but there's a reason for that.

2011 is the international year of 'completing unfinished builds' for me. ;)

Jingles.

Me too...

I too didn't get any model related gifts for Christmas.

*unless you count the stuff I bought myself from one of the huge Sprue Brothers sales a few days before Christmas.

Most of the gifts under the tree were for my son, quite a few for the wife and then a couple for me. Of course, I have been building the Star Wars LEGO sets my son got all week with him so...

;D

Hahaha my mom got a snuggie too but it was from Cabelas so its officially a "cuddle wrap"

In the way of plastic I got a 1/48 Hasegawa P-40E, so I'm happy

Bit late I know, but been away from the internet for 2 weeks 8)

I got myself a 'daylight co.' lamp, which is surprisingly good for working at night seeing as it goes dark at 4pm...
I also picked up a couple of bargains on e-bay now that I've been tempted into scale models from wargames figures ;D - another humvee, M1026 this time, an M2A2 and a Challenger Mk3 all Tamiya 1/35 and all less than 1/4 price so well pleased. :D

My Cup flow'eth over this year for xmas, 2x 16pk Vallejo model color sets. A complete set of Model master brushes a Custom (Vallejo) paint stand from Wood bitz and a Mr Super Booth.

Latest posts

Back