Hasegawa P-47

whiskee

wp000255.jpg

wp000256.jpg

wp000257.jpg

photo1ffb8e97201a21b5f4.jpg

Just a quick little build. Was a lot of fun.
I am trying to get some practice painting aircraft..obviously i am not getting it right..

lol that mad thing. as far as painting aircraft goes ive avoided it but as soon as i have my new air brush i will be trying some 1:72 kits before moving up

i love it dude, awesome, the Hasagawa 1/48th scale P-47 is a good kit, but..., the decals for me where a pain.

love it, i wanted to do a egg build, i was going to make a odd egg plane, but never got the chance...

@spud
you don't need a air brush to do airplanes, trust me XD. a friend of mine, including myself do not use air brushes, we want them, but don't have them or cant have use them, my friend makes outstanding airplanes, with the right thickness of paint, correct masking, you can make things look really nice... but a air brush helps a heap!

Yeah, that's cool.
I built an Egg-Plane way back, like in 1979.
You did a very good job with this fun little plane. :)

oh i know i dont ace but im a fussy git when it comes to aircraft and cars, tanks and WWII trucks and what not ill use a brush most of the time. but ill have my new air brush this week coming i hope, so i hope to do some planes in the near future

spud said:
oh i know i dont ace but im a fussy git when it comes to aircraft and cars, tanks and WWII trucks and what not ill use a brush most of the time. but ill have my new air brush this week coming i hope, so i hope to do some planes in the near future

sweet, what model of air brush did ya get?

13aceofspades13 said:
spud said:

sweet, what model of air brush did ya get?

Badger 155 Anthem

That looks like a fun build. I wanted to the corsair version, but opted to buy a regular looking Dauntless dive bomber and Japanese zero.

Latest posts

Back