Hasbro Snowspeeder

Reminds me of when i had the figure virus too.
(By the way, it's when i looked at my hasbro slave 1 that i first thought of customising it, then moved to building the model ;))

Looks like you have plenty of projects in mind, so... good luck ^^

I've only recently had a relapse of the "figure virus"
Even started buying some figures specifically for customizing

Geez, glad I'm not the only one rifling through the toy aisles.
The figures are pretty darn nice now, seems like they quit making some of the figures for kiddies and started with the accurate guns now. I just enjoy them now cause they seem less like toys and more of an effort to inject some better scale into them.

I think that was a response from the toy industry because they figured that some adults are buying them now.

They sure are.....four times tonight I got sniped on some really great bargains on ebay.
So now it's going to be one jedi Starfighter...maybe and several figures now. Though I'm kinda glad it happened..now the buyer's remorse can be filtered out through out the weeks instead of over one weekend.

With evilbay, just have some patience. You will get what you want for the price you are willing to pay if you just wait. Try to find auctions that are ending during the week. Fewer people bid on those. Yesterday I got a model for $35 that usually sells for $100 Because I waited.

You're right..Studies have shown that Americans are getting dumber by the year...and it's always good to check for incorrect spelling on Ebay.
It's amazing what deals you can find when you search for "Snar Ward vehicles".

Latest posts

Back