Snowspeeder Bandai WIP.

BenHobbie

The b-wing being a long term project and the y-wing being almost done I decided to order this badboy for 15$ on ebay yesterday :D

The cockpit will be lighted using this custom Led timing board and fiber optics ;)

[youtube]https://youtu.be/layg-WOFXQM[/youtube]

I will base my build one the MR Snowspeeder:

More to come when I reveive it ;D

Re: Snowsppeder Bandai with lighted cockpit WIP.

LED board complete ;)

https://youtu.be/J6zezfVjLQo

Re: Snowsppeder Bandai WIP.

Decide to not go with lights on this one finely too tiny for what I wanted to do^^ So stil MR like and like the MR no lights but pleinty off details :D

Looking forward to seeing how this goes together. Really fancy one of these myself.

Chris

Eh up ben.wow this is the first time I've seen this kit!looks sweet and i love what you've done...
keep the faith bro snowspeeders rule ;D

Eh up buddy I'd change that i looks too bulky and for a maintenance man too hard to work round.have you thought about 1 piston to keep it open?just a thought...i still love it either way....
SNOWSOEEDER'S RULE!..... You rule....peza ;)

peza said:
Eh up buddy I'd change that i looks too bulky and for a maintenance man too hard to work round.have you thought about 1 piston to keep it open?just a thought...i still love it either way....
SNOWSOEEDER'S RULE!..... You rule....peza ;)

And now you say that I see it and I have to say you was completely right to point that :D Thanks a lot!

So I made a lighter, smaller version of the piston:

Now I need to finish priming the grey parts but I have to wait for the paint to arrive by the end of the week ;)

Before priming the grey part I had to sculpt all the battledamages visible on the MR Snowspeeder:

That will be done today and then I will post an update ;)

Eh up ben the battle damage looks absolutely mint.top job keep it up buddy.
;) peza

Latest posts

Back