HAPPY THANKSGIVING

13aceofspades13

lets kick some tires and lights some fires!
this may be off topic, a little bit! but hay, what are you thankful for?

here is what im thankful for, family, turns out im a influence, weather its good or bad, i have no idea....

TylersP-51.jpg
so... my brother is now trying scale modeling, so he tries first with this 1/72 scale snaptight P-51D Mustang, i was giving him pointers and tips as he went along. it turned out pretty nice in the end, it comes with a stand and stuff, i have one too, but it isn't one of my favorite models.

anyhow, what are you guys thankful for?

Life, my family and friends; that I was born in the US and not somewhere else; that I have a home, a job, my health; that I can interact with you and everyone else through the wonder of the Internet, as well as through our clubs and shows.

Thankful for good beer, too!

And I'm thankful for all of those, past and present, who sacrificed, even to the point of giving up their lives, that we could have the life that we have.

I would have none of these things, if the Lord weren't such a loving God, because I certainly don't deserve any of it.

Prost Thanksgiving, to my countrymen, enjoy our unique holiday!
Brad

Oh, and please tell your brother, good job! It's coming along nicely.

the Baron said:
Life, my family and friends; that I was born in the US and not somewhere else; that I have a home, a job, my health; that I can interact with you and everyone else through the wonder of the Internet, as well as through our clubs and shows.

Thankful for good beer, too!

And I'm thankful for all of those, past and present, who sacrificed, even to the point of giving up their lives, that we could have the life that we have.

I would have none of these things, if the Lord weren't such a loving God, because I certainly don't deserve any of it.

AMEN BROTHER, GLORY TO GOD!!
Prost Thanksgiving, to my countrymen, enjoy our unique holiday!
Brad

family, friends, health, wiener dogs, AVES, Badger, tamiya, styrene, fried turkey, broccoli casserole, cranberry sauce, pumpkin pie, SMA... ;) ;D

MrNatural said:
family, friends, health, wiener dogs, AVES, Badger, tamiya, styrene, fried turkey, broccoli casserole, cranberry sauce, pumpkin pie, SMA... ;) ;D

yea baby!

Just thankful for everything, the small business I have, the cats in my house (Except when I go to paint, cat hair seems to get into everything!) The women in my life, my house and I can go on and on with this.

Grendels said:
Just thankful for everything, the small business I have, the cats in my house (Except when I go to paint, cat hair seems to get into everything!) The women in my life, my house and I can go on and on with this.
XD

Latest posts

Back