Handy tool

I don’t use anything courser than 400 grit. I gues you could load it with whatever grit you want and just relabel the box.

I agree with Tim. But hey… whatever floats your boat. I very rarely use hardware store sandpaper. Stick with sanding sticks or sanding blocks. Those disposable nail files also works well - those dual grit sides are good too. Cheaper too if you get a bunch. They’ll last longer and can be used often until it lost all its grits.

Invest in micro files too. Those are a God send.

I got a David Union lateral sander for Christmas 2023 that’s golden in my book. THE a best hand sander ever bought.

Similar to a Dremel but well worth the money. Ships directly from Taiwan by slow boat.

https://www.davidunion.com/d400

Ever need something like it I sure will consider it as an option, thanks for the bookmark, nice little sander,

Taiwan you say speaks well regarding the quality. Taiwan produces some very accurate machines, such as lathes, mills, & tooling

Always in search of handy trick tools/consumables found this tape dispenser. The tape has a backing to stiffen it, and holds its shape tweezer sanding.

View attachment 116811

View attachment 116812
I have just bought this little handy tool. Got it fairly cheap on amazon £7 so wasn't expecting too much especially the 2 tool kits that you also get in the box.

Well I'm surprised because it's a cracking little gadget and my other multi tool bits fit it as well. The tools supplied were very good. I would recommend it. Pantherman

20240505_120206.jpg

I have just bought this little handy tool. Got it fairly cheap on amazon £7 so wasn't expecting too much especially the 2 tool kits that you also get in the box.

Well I'm surprised because it's a cracking little gadget and my other multi tool bits fit it as well. The tools supplied were very good. I would recommend it. Pantherman

Very similar to what you've shown Pantherman, I've used one of these for years now and it's also very handy. $20.00 with a little searching.

Stylo.jpg

Rob.

View attachment 116856
I just ordered one of these. I will test it when it arrives.

I got the battery powered version of that and I like it a lot
I didn't even know they had a battery one. I know I would like that too, but the batteries always go ka-poot, so I went with the plug in.

Show me that battery one would ya'?

I did look at one of those but I really wanted something very small and lightweight. PM

The stylo is very small and lightweight also P-man.

Rob.

Last edited:
Got any power? I need POWER! I need something that could get completely outta control, slice me, my pants, my chair, something important lying on my desk and the arm off my chair before I unplug it and start to stop the bleeding.

Rob.
I don’t think it has that much torque. It does have 8000-24000 rpm’s which is sufficient for me.

I don’t think it has that much torque. It does have 8000-24000 rpm’s which is sufficient for me.

It ain't the RPM's unless they only drop down by about 1/3 when they make contact with bone. That's a good tool right there. I need them RPM's to come right back up when I finally dig it outta my crotch or armpit or wherever else It may get lodged. If thigh meat chokes it down, I don't want it.

Rob.

Rob........... Oh man, that's too funny, hit the nail on the head!

What makes this even funnier Heavy, is I use one of THESE regularly and is the stand-by bit in my Dremel as we speak!

Gyros Precision Tools.jpeg

Them means bidniss at practically ANY RPM.

Rob.

Latest posts

Back