group build difficulties

detailfreak

hey everyone, just jumping in to say I probably won't be on time with my builds in any of the group builds. you see I have a night job and 8 yes 8 daughters, so the holiday season kept me from doing much model building. I will still be working on them but I haven't touched them since October. I've been watching the other builds and must say awesome to everyone involved. thanks for a great site and keep building.

wow somones been busy ;D ive not finished my Gun truck yet but its allmost done ill get it done.. i think

8 is enough...I'm sure. No worries...

Would be a shame to abandon them though...you'll get around to it.

Oh I'm still building on them and won't stop that. just don't think I'll make the deadline. I do have a question for anyone who can help. I have one of the tamiya quad gun tractors and want to build the canadian version. the instructions say dark green is the overall color but that is a bit vague. what is the exact color. after all they call me detailfreak. thanks for any and all help.

Tamia XF-61 Dark green that should clear it up if not, use this paint chart to see whats the right number for the maker of paint you use

Latest posts

Back