Greetings from NY

frugm

Hey there,

I've been browsing the forums for a week or so now and finally feel its time to say hello.. So Hello!
I'm Simon and I'm originally from London, UK. I now live in upstate NY with my wife and son. I was an avid modeler from pretty much 10 till 20 now after taking a 10 year break or so.. WOW... Its time to return.
Sadly I didn't bring any of my supplies with me from England so basically I'm starting off fresh. Thus far I've built an old Chevy. Way back I used to do mostly armor and aircraft, Which is what I plan on starting to build again soon as I have all the necessary tools.

Thanks
Simon.

frugm said:
Hey there,

I've been browsing the forums for a week or so now and finally feel its time to say hello.. So Hello!
I'm Simon and I'm originally from London, UK. I now live in upstate NY with my wife and son. I was an avid modeler from pretty much 10 till 20 now after taking a 10 year break or so.. WOW... Its time to return.
Sadly I didn't bring any of my supplies with me from England so basically I'm starting off fresh. Thus far I've built an old Chevy. Way back I used to do mostly armor and aircraft, Which is what I plan on starting to build again soon as I have all the necessary tools.

Thanks
Simon.

Welcome aboard!

Latest posts

Back