got started with my build

fransjoe

Hey guys, just started tonight with my first build in a LONG time, I'll try to post some pics when I can. Its the Revell 1/25 '55 Chevy Bel-Air. Although I think I bit off more than I can chew since I went for the Skill level 3 kit. Please be kind on the comments since it's been a while since I built one and my painting I think is not going to be up to par with the pros on here.

I'm not airbrushing since I don't have one and well as any amateur I got too excited on building that I forgot to prime before anything else so, hopefully It'll still look good.

I'm using Tamiya acrylics for the paint and the tried and true testors cement (the orange tube stinker).

Here's hoping on a decent build.

Frans

Here's my update, been a crazy time with having a life and a wife, lol

[attachment deleted by admin]

I usually search google images for a reference image. Nothing like real life as a guide.

here's the update, managed to color the seats and side panels, as well as the steering column and steering wheel, didn't get a pic of the glued tub but it's still progress.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Looks good, turning out better than my first build when I got bakck into looked. Looks great for hand painting it

Latest posts

Back