G'day y'all

GaryG64

I've been gluing, snap-fit, and painting these 'old plastic kits since the early70's.Then as I got older plastic models gave way to the 2 legged models. Then college Then marriage and kids and 2 weeks ago sending my daughter to Texas A&M University. at least she's only an hour and a half away.

Life happens and our favorite hobby gets put on the high shelf of life, to wait for us.

A few years ago I pulled out the life step stool and required my hobby once again. Once this hobby falls onto the workbench again inevitably comes the expense of replenishing the supplies and all of the little (and big) things of getting back in the saddle, so to speak.

Mostly I would build WW II planes and modern jets like the A-6 Intruder, unfortunately they have been retired. They were good workhorses.

Lately I've put my planes in the stash pile and have been working on tanks. I never built any before a month ago and yesterday I just finished a M35 Prime Mover. The first tank is a Walker Bulldog.

I've been watching so much YouTube relearning and learning about weathering and tips and tricks. Always room to learn a bit more.
I look forward hanging out with y'all

I've been gluing, snap-fit, and painting these 'old plastic kits since the early70's.Then as I got older plastic models gave way to the 2 legged models. Then college Then marriage and kids and 2 weeks ago sending my daughter to Texas A&M University. at least she's only an hour and a half away.

Life happens and our favorite hobby gets put on the high shelf of life, to wait for us.

A few years ago I pulled out the life step stool and required my hobby once again. Once this hobby falls onto the workbench again inevitably comes the expense of replenishing the supplies and all of the little (and big) things of getting back in the saddle, so to speak.

Mostly I would build WW II planes and modern jets like the A-6 Intruder, unfortunately they have been retired. They were good workhorses.

Lately I've put my planes in the stash pile and have been working on tanks. I never built any before a month ago and yesterday I just finished a M35 Prime Mover. The first tank is a Walker Bulldog.

I've been watching so much YouTube relearning and learning about weathering and tips and tricks. Always room to learn a bit more.
I look forward hanging out with y'all
Welcome to a great forum, loads of help and advice here.
Irishvic/Pantherman

Latest posts

Back