G'day from Tampa Bay.

fettered

Just a quick hello/intro.

I got back into scale modeling this year after about 15 years. A product of the '70s, I've been a Star Wars freak for as long as I can remember. I purchased a Fine Molds Slave I from somebody on a costuming forum I frequent, learned these awesome kits were not going to be produced and went a little overboard purchase-wise. ::) I hope BanDai will have similar quality.

Anyway, hi!

Hello and welcome!

Bandi does make some very nice kits. Let's hope they keep that up with the new Star Wars releases....

If not, we can only hope that Revell of Germany gets better with theirs. I know that they just released a 1/32 X-wing.

Grendels said:
Let's hope they keep that up with the new Star Wars releases....

I know that they just released a 1/32 X-wing.

Indeed. Let us hope. I spent some time watching your build of the 1/48 TIE, which is potentially on the block next for me, complete with photo etch (so glad I found your vids). I also have the 1/48 X-Wing. I would like to do them as a pair. Theoretically I would love to have them on my speakers or on either side of my television. In reality, I have two cats. Thus, my models go to my office.

1/32 would be pretty magnificent, if it is done well. I am definitely on hold buying models for the moment. Besides the FM stuff, I just dropped more than I should have for an Anigrand Star Destroyer.

LOL!!! I have three cats and do understand that models need to be kept away from them. I lost a Godzilla diorama to Thunderpaws, who pulled a catzilla on it and whooped it good.....

I was wrong about the scale, it is 1/29th:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gH3aXVmMdJo&list=UUpvkfERxlz7TPwTZqjp5RXg

My idea was to build them as a pair as well, but we will see about that X-wing, too much on the plate so to speak. The last few TIE fighter videos will be up very soon.

Latest posts

Back