gallery pixs

RocketSilo

When I click on any photo in the "Gallery" all I get is an enlarged cut off photo.. how do I view the whole photos?..I can't figure it out .Is it a membership thing ?

HMmm I wonder if it is browser issue I have never had any issues with cut off images. I have browsed with both firefox and IE. Dunno ???

Anyone else have any input on this?

i checked it out and i will add it was doing that with my grandpas slow dial up, but here with my high speed all is good, i can view the gallery as usual. maybe its something with certain types of Internet, idk :-\

I'm using Safari, and it works ok. What browser are you using Rocketsilo?

I am using Chrome and it does not work. I have the same problem that rocketsilo does.

I have had this problem before with a few websites. But when that occurred it was windows 7 that was the problem, not the browser.

Grendels said:
I am using Chrome and it does not work. I have the same problem that rocketsilo does.

I have had this problem before with a few websites. But when that occurred it was windows 7 that was the problem, not the browser.

do you have dial up or highspeed?

I just went and took a look at the gallery on my Mac - it's ok on my end. I'd try it right away on our family computer that has Chrome (and a Vista operating system) - but my kids are doing an online game...

I did notice a whole other issue, some of the contributors names are missing. I noticed with Quaralanes Sci-fi builds and my BoB Spitfire, when you hover your cursor over the thumbnail it does not say who built the model like it used to - it just gives the description.

Ok just tried it out on our other computer that is running Chrome - same problem, the image is cut-off.,

Ace: I have high speed internets.....

Most likely it is an issue with Chrome and some sort of java script bug.

It is a Chrome thing. We are using javascript for the popup gallery, gotta be a bug.

We are looking into it - however with a new version of the site just around the corner I am not sure if we will invest a ton of time into troubleshooting it.

I'm on Chrome and have the issue on a high speed connection.

I'm sure I had IE lying around here somewhere... ;D

I using chrome and vista 64
so there must be the incompatibility,

I agree don't invest much time if an update is around the corner

Latest posts

Back