Found items for modeling

Rraven

Recently I opened a large format printing shop doing things like posters, signs, Glecee prints and what not. Just to get an idea of the gear take your desktop 4 colour printer and add anywhere from 2 to 8 additional Colours and then stretch the printer upwards to 5 meters wide, and that is "wide Format" The other day I was replacing a couple of ink cartridges and I noticed the interesting shape of the cartridge.

the second pic is the bladder from the cartridge.

[attachment deleted by admin]

So I figured I would see how these would look grouped etc...

The Short ones are what was shipped with our HPZ3200 44" 12 colour printer I use that one mainly for fin art work and photo reprints, I'm planning on testing it for reproducing decals. The next taller ones are for the same printer but twice the amount of ink. and the tallest ones are from our 60" HP L25500 it uses latex based inks and has only been on the market since Jan 2010 we were one of only 28 in Canada at the time we put the deposit down on that sucker. Anyway I've totally gone so off topic lol and it was my own topic that is so sad.... I'm thinking I can use these as possibly buildings in a Sci fi outpost diorama, maybe part of a terraforming complex. Thoughts or comments?

[attachment deleted by admin]

There are a ton of possibilities for them... Sci-Fi buildings is a great idea... I build movie props and the big ones would be really cool for a Sci-Fi gun.

ScarredKustoms said:
There are a ton of possibilities for them... Sci-Fi buildings is a great idea... I build movie props and the big ones would be really cool for a Sci-Fi gun.

Actually I was thinking that myself at one point today as I was changing a cartridge and felt the weight. Now the mid sized ones would work well for a hand weapon with the largest being a long barreled rifle etc...

Latest posts

Back