finally my first tank model (panther g)

clockw1se

Hey all,

Finished my first model in 1/35 scale :-[ (normally its 1/1 ::) )
I hope you can give me some advice on what to do better with the next one (will be a king tiger)
I had a lot of fun building this one dont be to harsh on judging it. Even if its the first model i build i tried out pigments and some other weathering techniques.

greetings from Luxembourg ;)

clockwise out

[attachment deleted by admin]

Hi ya Clockw1se!! BTW...Welcome!!! ;D

Looks pretty good!!! Think you are on the right track my friend!! Test bed construction is always a fun road!! This turned out really well for your first one!! Just finished a G myself...Real fun to build!!! Looking forward to the King Tig!!!

'T' I don't think he was trying to make it look pretty "GOOD".
I think CW was wanting it to look real terrible,which he did a fine job of. ;D

Looks rode hard and put away wet 8)
Tony lee ;)

Cool stuff. Amazing how different the color is with and without flash...I think you did a great job on this. Keep going!

looks pretty darn good to me, i also think she look better with out the flash :)

Looks very good indeed mate, if i can get my first build looking half as good i'll be well pleased.

Keep upi the great work. ;D

TTFN Matt

wow my english >.< i meant its motivating to keep the thing going :)
thanks again for the nice comments

@panzerace007
ty i like german tanks, even if we only have a "Hetzer" at our museum^^

greetings from the snow covered Luxembourg ;)

hello and welcome id be real happy if that was my first attempt because its a cracker
ive got mine in the loft looks like i painted it with my eyes shut

look forward to seein more of your stuff

geegad

Looks like you dove in head first and tried lots of weathering tricks on this, and did very good! Great job on the undercarriage, looks nice and dirty as a tanks bottom should. Keep up the good work and keep us posted on the KT.

;D Don't be too hard on yourself ! That Big Kitten is looking darn good !

Bienvenue a SMA ! Welcome to the Herd !

Nice job ! it can only get better from here !!! Awesome start !

Later !

in regards to the king tiger ... it is assembled and im thinking over adding some battle dmg (bouced off shells etc) and ... i dont have enough dark yellow (or was ist desert yellow ... hm) left to paint the whole thing so i have to order new colors :(

thanks again for the nice comments, take care and merry christmas to all of you :)

Latest posts

Back