F4F-Wildcat...Racer

Talen

Since its now no longer a contest entry I'll put this over here now. As for the contest, I just flat run out of time, I went to Florida 2 weeks before the end of the contest. I look at the model and if I had just one more week, it would have been finished.

I do intend on finishing it since I did get so close.

Here are pics of the parts, though at this point, its all together for the most part and has most of its base coat of white (needs another pass or 2)

ContestEntry003.jpg

ContestEntry004.jpg

ContestEntry005.jpg

ContestEntry006.jpg

Unfortunately this and any model I have on my table is on hold for the time being. Due to a project my wife is working on at work, we are having to store a LARGE amount of boxes in our garage, which means my model table is inaccessible and unusable for the time being. So for now, I'll just read forums and watch DK build his Corsair.

Sorry to hear your build is delayed. I know I hate that when it happens to me.

Talen said:
Unfortunately this and any model I have on my table is on hold for the time being. Due to a project my wife is working on at work, we are having to store a LARGE amount of boxes in our garage, which means my model table is inaccessible and unusable for the time being. So for now, I'll just read forums and watch DK build his Corsair.

OH sure... put on the pressure. Now I HAVE to finish least Talen gets restless! ;) She won't let you move your operations temporarily to the dining room or something?

DreamKnight said:
OH sure... put on the pressure. Now I HAVE to finish least Talen gets restless! ;) She won't let you move your operations temporarily to the dining room or something?

You could always setup in the living room just before the in-laws arrive for dinner...
I'm just joking. But I've seen some really nice hobby furniture (looks like an old syle desk with a closing top).

Well I would, but I literally can not reach the table to even move any of the stuff. The shipment of boxes showed up earlier than we expected. Hopefully within the next couple of weeks it will all be gone, its mainly boxes of laptop bags (old promo items Symantec, for who my wife works for, were just going to destroy so she saved them to be donated to the local schools). There is about 400 boxes in my garage at the moment.

and..yes DK make more videos..or poke Scott to make a couple. :D

Latest posts

Back