Eye Candy

Junkie

This thread is simply meant to be posts of cool model photos - yours, anyones..just cool stuff from around the web.

Who's first?

Saw this on DakkaDakka today, huge Warhammer 40k army. This must have cost around $5000! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

jh1.jpg

That is one heck of an army.

CT - who's the idiot that made that monstrosity! lol.

BTW, CT, totally gonna borrow that bare metal foil firewall idea. That looks sick.

Cave_Dweller said:
Saw this on DakkaDakka today, huge Warhammer 40k army. This must have cost around $5000! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

jh1.jpg

Anyone else look at some of these Warhammer Armies and then their bank accounts and just cry? Or is that just me? :)

There was a picture f a Space Marine Army in a past issue of White Dwarf that I wish I could find and post, had a great metallic paint job.

Scott Girvan said:
That is one heck of an army.

CT - who's the idiot that made that monstrosity! lol.

BTW, CT, totally gonna borrow that bare metal foil firewall idea. That looks sick.
A good artist borrows. A great artist steals. Lol. You guys are always giving me great ideas to steal. ;)

hook1169 said:
Scott Girvan said:
Nice....5 weeks. That's like a month!

Ha! Must be Canadian math!

LOL!!!

I am going to sleep for two or three days first....... The last ten days have been killer with work. I put in 32 hours in one two day period.

JohnSimmons said:
I worked a 32 hour day once. I was shattered at the end of it.

British math dosent seam to be better :p

Latest posts

Back