Engine Wiring

Haaselhoff13

Hey Y'all.

I am working on a Nissan R390 GT1 build from Tamiya. I am in the process of building the engine and want to do wiring and plumbing. I found some great pics of real R390 engines as well as other build examples.

My issue is: How do I find out where these wires go and what each wire is meant for? It's easy to build a standard V8 since the distributor and wires are easy to located. However, with more complex engines like this one, it's a little less user friendly.

Does anyone have any best practices when it comes to researching wire routing?

Hey Y'all.

I am working on a Nissan R390 GT1 build from Tamiya. I am in the process of building the engine and want to do wiring and plumbing. I found some great pics of real R390 engines as well as other build examples.

My issue is: How do I find out where these wires go and what each wire is meant for? It's easy to build a standard V8 since the distributor and wires are easy to located. However, with more complex engines like this one, it's a little less user friendly.

Does anyone have any best practices when it comes to researching wire routing?

IMG_2585.jpeg

Thanks for sharing that pic. I have plenty of pics of the engine and wiring. I am trying to find WHERE these wires go in the engine so I can route them to the right place. Preferably a blueprint displaying what each wire is and the description of the location

Thanks for sharing that pic. I have plenty of pics of the engine and wiring. I am trying to find WHERE these wires go in the engine so I can route them to the right place. Preferably a blueprint displaying what each wire is and the description of the location
I have not been able to find a wiring diagram for the Nissan R390 GT1 race car.

Latest posts

Back