Eduard 1/48 Pfalz D.III Duo

WOW :) Both are very very nice ! ,great rigging work too ...what wire did you use ?

Chris.

Thanks Chris - for the rigging I used smoke invisible thread .004 made by YLI corp - search it on amazon you'll find it. I saw another modeler use it with nice results and tried it - good stuff.

Those look fantastic. I have the same kit in the stash and I hope mine turn out as good as your's. Any problems?

Thanks very much!
Roy - no major problems everything goes together pretty well, a couple of minor points would be - there is quite a bit of mold separation to clean up especially on the wings. The main struts need a little test fitting and perhaps a trim - this may have just been me so you may not have any issues.
I suppose if I had to give Eduard a slap on the wrist it would be for not including the gold coloured pipe coming out of the front of the engine and the 'Y' shape silver pipe on the port side of the engine. These I had to make out of lead wire.

Dave The Chef said:
Thanks Chris - for the rigging I used smoke invisible thread .004 made by YLI corp - search it on amazon you'll find it. I saw another modeler use it with nice results and tried it - good stuff.

Thanks Dave ,found it on ebay ...with free delivery ;D

Thanks for the information Dave. I do need to get moving on mine. My wife got it for me a couple of years back and is always telling me that I never build anything she gets me ::)

Latest posts

Back