DUDE!! its even better than before!

13aceofspades13

lets kick some tires and lights some fires!
found the perfect and photo and background to put together!

P-51DMustanginflight.jpg

what do you guys think, ain't it sweet? i used a combination of Paint and Gimp to put the Ace Of Spades P-51 on a sky Background! it is now my desktop image!

P-51DMustanginflight-2.jpg
the new one was the Original Ace Of Spades P-51D Mustang with what i like to call the "Spin Effect" Prop, this also includes the Razan P-51 and the Deadly Sexy P-51 also with the "Spin Effect". this buy far i have to say is my best photo editing work! what do you guys think of it?

Re: DUDE!!

Looks really good there. About the only complaint I'd have is with the static prop.
Add some blur to the prop, and you've got a real winner

I am with Quaralane, that prop needs a bit of blur, but otherwise Sweet!!

If you want to pull it off digitally you need to find a radial blur filter in your software and isolate the prop.

Scott Girvan said:
If you want to pull it off digitally you need to find a radial blur filter in your software and isolate the prop.

thats what i did! what do ya think?

P-51DMustanginflight-1.jpg

first i used a blur effect, to blur the prop, then... smudged the edges so it looked like it was spinning, then pulled out the yellow edges a little farther, is this good?

thanks, it looks like its crusing along dont it? man the Magic of a little photo editing here and there, and BOOM looks like its actually flying XD

Latest posts

Back