DML s.IG.33 auf pz III

i sure did 04 i used the light chipping fluid i added a drop of water to teh mix as i find its a tad thick and come out in drops instead of a mist.,

thanks alot Joe

oh cool it came out really good, what did u spray over the panzer grey before the chipping fluid? so there are more than just the heavy chipping fluid thats the only one i could find!! so there is heavy medium, and light?

thanks spud!

i sprayed a coat of satin and sealed my decals with Klear/future then the Chipping fluid then paint,

there is only 2 Chipping fluids heavy and worn, you can mix them to get an in between mix i guess

Tracks on, Filter on, Polished contacts on tracks drive and return wheels, pigment added to lower hull and wheels, Still need to add it to the return and drive wheels tough,

Still a lot to do :) but so far its looking pretty cool i think :D
_MG_4005.jpg
_MG_4006.jpg
_MG_4007.jpg
_MG_4008.jpg
_MG_4009.jpg
_MG_4010.jpg

Hey, I thought that was a snowman! Looks good Spud. Nice bit of scratchwork there. Someone must have keyed you when you took up two parking spaces at McDonalds. :p ;D

lol thanks Matt.

Well ive done some Streaking allover and i see a few things i missed but it looks well weathered mabe a bit over done??

Any how here are the Pics
_MG_4011.jpg
_MG_4012.jpg
_MG_4013.jpg
_MG_4014.jpg
_MG_4015.jpg
_MG_4016.jpg

Think I said something already.... ::)...yeah, I did!!! LOL!!! Not over the top at all!!! Spot on in fact!!! The chipping is excellent and I love where you are going with the streaking.....that is on the tank there buddy!! LOL!!!! ;)

Latest posts

Back