DML Heuschrecke IVb "Grasshopper" WIP

Tony lee

100_1395.jpg

Voyager PE Set
100_1415.jpg
I see loads of fun here.

I bought the Friulmodel tracks because the supplied Magic tracks have open guide teeth which is wrong you need solid guides.

Stand By
Tony lee

I will be riding along for this build, I can't wait to try my hand at using photo etched parts someday.

-Steven

Oh man Tony there is Lots a Shiny's there and that should keep you happy for a while :D

Spud i'm dang right beside myself ;D

Steven just keep your eyes open, it's not really as hard as it looks. 8)

Tony lee

Update Time
You never know when Redneck engineering might come in handy. ;D

Pivot Arms
100_1421.jpg

I didn't like the way Voyager wants you to build the rear hull attachment points so using a combination of kit parts and Evergreen tubing plus some rod I came up with an easy fix.
100_1422.jpg

Works for me 8)
Tony lee

This'll be interesting. Never build a Dragon model, and this one looks complicated!

dragon just make them look that way Ajay :)

Tony looking good. That redneck engineering class paid off then :D

Whoops! I meant to write I have never built a Dragon model before, not to never build one.....my bad! haha

I'd love to get a few of these Dragon kits but they're too damn expensive for my wallet. Guess I'll enjoy this one being built instead :)

they are Pricy but you pay for what you get..........and a lota spare parts :D

These Pz IVs might be interesting but i'm ready for a SPG Unicycle. ;)

Update
100_1424.jpg

Thanks Everyone
Tony lee

Good nite my friend :)

I won´t talk about your model because your boy talks pretty well itself, man... like a parrot !!! ;D

... so... could I have some drink, Mister ? ;D

And where has gone the Grasshopper, my friend ?? has it been ended or it is still in the painting stage? :)

Take a lot of care, Tony :)
RG

Latest posts

Back