DML Brummbar WIP (continued)

Tony lee

This Dragon kit is #6460 Mid Production Brummbar Smart Kit (pre molded zimm)therefore I bought the Atak resin zimmerit kit for it. Also other AM like Friulmodel tracks and the Griffon PE set.

The Griffon PE set along with the PE provided in the kit was quite a spread so that was where construction started.
100_0209.jpg
This is just the interior goodies
100_0212.jpg
Painted and installed
100_0237.jpg

Atak zimm in place
100_0221.jpg

The construction phase is complete,I think,and base coat of lightened dark yellow applied.
Now i need to get my books out and decide on the camo pattern,there are several to pick from.
100_0424.jpg
A pre-flight inspection is needed, I know there are a few details that need painting before a sealer coat is sprayed on. Then decals,washes and weathering to finish her up.

Everyone is welcome to follow along and post comments if you like.
See Ya Later Guys
Tony lee :)

the irst time i saw that brass work i was blown away by mr lee's tallent a true master at the shinys.

Tony me ol chum count me in

What a cracking model never seen so much metal in a model

I will be on all the way

Hei Tony, you are trying to scare us with all that shiny stuff? ;D
Awesome work, as always. Nashorn is next ?

It's a Hummel Mr."B" and it's finished.
100_0287.jpg

100_0291.jpg

PE is not scary "The only thing you have to fear is fear it self". ;D

Gee, I wish I had a picture of all the brass installed,it's everywhere,it's everywhere. 8)

Found a color plate for the camo, "Stu.Pz.Abt.216, Italy 1944" not the scheme DML suggested.

Looks like the peanut gallery is forming up,Thanks
Tony lee

TONY ,

Nice lookin Panzers !! That Hummel is th Bees Knees ! ;D

Th Brumbar turned out lookin' great !!

Great Work !

You guys know that Tonys nick name is "The King of Bling"

Count me in on this Mr. Bling............ ;D

Thank You Kindly Folks

"T", awhile back a few of us over on the FSM site thought we would each pick out one of the Marder series
machines and build it for a Marder Madness Project.
http://cs.finescale.com/FSMCS/forums/t/138887.aspx
I chose the Marder I Hotchkiss and the Marder II D which I just finish. The Marder I will finish up the project so it's the next one I need to complete.
100_0766.jpg

Cheers
Tony lee

Very cool!!! Blacken up the tracks, slap some bench markings on the side...nice "factory job"!! ::) LOL...Looking forward to finishing this too!!! ;)

BJ this is the Trumpeter kit. I've also got the Bronco kit with the other gun mounted.

Tony lee

was thinking of getting that spg my self. she is looking fine Tony

I can't answer that BJ the Bronco kit is still in the box.
Spud at least the new one has pre-molded zimm. When I bought this one the zimm model hadn't been announced yet. ::)

Tony lee :)

oh nice, defo one for some time this year, Tony did you build a Bison? thinsk thats what its called been looking at getting one those also

Spud you talking about one of these?
This is another Alan Kit i've been working on pre Dragon again but I did buy the Dragon kit and it's in the stash.
The Dragon kit has corrected the errors that the Alan model has which is good.
There is no info on what the interior looked like so both kits are just guess work in that department.

The dragon kit appears to be a nice one anyway.
Tony lee

Ya that's th emit tinny I remember you saying something about it before, Ill prob get the dragon one because I don't like to suffer when I build :)

Latest posts

Back