DML 1/35 Panther Ausf G Command version

hummingbird

I want to share my recently finished kit with you guys... Im striving to improve myself and would appreciate feedback, comments, tips and advices ( just be gentle LOOL )

P1120022.jpg

P1120026.jpg

P1120024.jpg

P1120085.jpg

The whole story regarding this build can be found on my blog post.
http://modeller-innovation.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/dml-135-panther-ausf-g-command-version.html
I don't want to fill the forum with so many pics. Please do have a look. Thanks in advance for any feed back you guys might have.

Looks good, I really like your mud work over the wheel, track and skirts, well done with out being over done.

Don't know how long you have been modeling, but this build looks very well done. I like your choice of colors and the camo pattern. Very good. You should really consider making a small base to set this beast on. 8)

Keep up the great work!

Cheers and here's to a productive New Year 2013.

Chuck Willis

Think armor - think AMPS.

Paint job is really nice, but the Tracks really let it down they look like them stupid DS tracks and look like they were heated and stretched? ive had probs with them being too long so this doesn't surprise me

the chipping looks like the paint was a bit too chick in parts. did you use a sponge to apply it? if so dab off the excess on the paper towel next time this will improve it big time.

Overall Very well done,

Subhuman1 said:
Looks good, I really like your mud work over the wheel, track and skirts, well done with out being over done.

Thank you sir .. I tried to control it as much as I can. I have seen enough over done mud works and was careful.

JohnSimmons said:
Looks great!! Love the camo :D

Thank you

Ravhin said:
It's good stuff.

Thank you

hetzer44 said:
Don't know how long you have been modeling, but this build looks very well done. I like your choice of colors and the camo pattern. Very good. You should really consider making a small base to set this beast on. 8)

Keep up the great work!

Cheers and here's to a productive New Year 2013.

Chuck Willis

Think armor - think AMPS.

I have built armour since 2007, sir ( although,the kits I made back in those days were crappy ). Im not sure about the base as I have a very very limited amount of space but Maybe, one day... maybe #

Thank you so much for the feedback sir

spud said:
Paint job is really nice, but the Tracks really let it down they look like them stupid DS tracks and look like they were heated and stretched? ive had probs with them being too long so this doesn't surprise me

the chipping looks like the paint was a bit too chick in parts. did you use a sponge to apply it? if so dab off the excess on the paper towel next time this will improve it big time.

Overall Very well done,

Spud, those tracks are just $%^$&%^&*£%$"£. and the wheels assembly just messed up so much. Like I said in my blog post, the wheels didn't come out perfectly aligned which effect the tracks assembly. That is the most Disgusting parts of the whole building process and I HATE THEM .. I almost threw away this kit on account of those stupid wheels and tracks but I tried to see this through just for the sake of improving myself.

And for the chipping, I used both sponge and brushing on .. You're right, Thse things look thick, I didn't even thin down the paint when I put those chips on. Thanks so much for the advice.

Latest posts

Back