did you get the tin boxes?

J

Just Mike

you know how the tinned Star Trek models out by Round 2 have rolled posters within?

Do you have any to spare?

I never got the tin boxes, so I didn't know about the rolled posters....Sorry I can't help!

never saw much point in paying for the tin myself.
I buy to build (or, with the intention of building, anyway) so I never much saw the point in paying extra for a "collector version."
Sorry I can't help you out.

I ALMOST bought the Batmobile just for the tin. Looks awesome. Thought I could store minis in it or something.

"So you got your minis in your backpack, huh? Well I got mine inside the FREAKIN' BATMOBILE!!!!"

Only problem I found with the tins....unless you collect the tins, there really wasn't much else for incentive to shell out for the tins. I don't collect the tins, and the poster it comes with isn't enough to entice me to spend twice as much just for a metal box.

They started off on the right foot with the tins...their Double Dragster set in the collectible tin came with alot of extra parts that the non tin kit didn't have, however they seemed to have forgotten this in most of the other tins.

Latest posts

Back