WJFXUc7.jpg
GOT8Ype.jpg

giphy.gif
90ymrPe.jpg
pCLndqB.jpg
RV7HsR4.jpg
e2vQ45z.jpg

Last edited:
:D sorta , mostly -- there's more pix of the construction of the smaller section of the bi-fold door somewhere along with others .... need to find the sd card they're on or they're possibly on the old laptop .

more than half the Jagdturret thread is missing too .
I think like 15 pages or something .

Thanks !
It's going into a dio where it's sitting upright on wood cribbing , all opened up with 5 figures in the scene .
One guy up on scaffolding , another 2 up in the engine
I'm going to be working on this and the Falke for 2020
Next for this is to vac-form the engine cowling pieces .
Probably start on some of the weathering so it doesn't look like a bag of Skittles anymore ;)

42DqXHN.jpg

He gets bells too :D

fQoPD87.jpg

Holy cow, Momo! Astounding and outstanding conversion & scratchbuild! You should post this at Bryan Krueger's MaK forum, and in the Kow FB group, too, if you use Facebook.

I love the weapon and the interior especially, just outstanding!

Thank you much , gentlemen .
Sorry for the lack of narrative , please ask if there are any questions .
The engine , rotary cannon , and the ammo feeder are all held in magnetically to facilitate removal for further detailing .
One detail missed - I noticed skimming thru this just now ,
the ammo feeder has this disc magnet on it's backside that interfaces the rod magnet in the ammo drum :

3ZLTdj7.jpg

I'm not on FB , Baron .
I'll eventually post the finished product over on Bryan's site -- -- I had originally planned on posting the Falke XL build over in the Ma.K forum until I realized I'd have to resize all the photos ( as usual ) , so I said F-that :D and started it here .

I never cease to be amazed at the creativeness in the methods used to make the mods and scratch built parts. That's a lot of attention to detail and it pays off!

Latest posts

Back