Defiant Reboot

biomedchad

well here we go again..the defiant! thiss kit was one of the first i tried to build a few years ago when i started in the hobby. ive changed alot since then so here we go!!!

USS Defiant Part 1

Like I said over at YouTube,
Sounds like you have some good ideas for this one

I will follow this interesting project ! :D

I have the similar kit in my stash long time ago stocked to a status of an almost neverending shelf-queen? with the majority of the ansatisfactory matter same to your that made You stock your Defiant for some time as well.
Will be following this build with a huge interest, think it has all the chances to convince me to reboot mine :)

This thread has my interest as , I also have had this model languishing on the "back-burner " for years ! I dug it out quite recently and cleaned up all the dodgy seams etc which originally had me give up on it . Then it went back on the shelf , the thought of all that masking etc , was a little TOO much . Maybe this build will inspire me to have another crack at it ! :-\

Thunder...there are panel decal templates out on the web now so you don't have to do,all of that. I plan on using them so I guess we will see how it turns out.

I did a putty comparison a while back and pretty much came to the same conclusion you did. That the Bondo putty was the best.

Keep at this difficult kit, I am sure you will get her done.

Nice result!
Prooving the kit is more than just trash can lining!
Well done indeed!
Cheers!

Latest posts

Back