Dawn of the Apocalypse Contest

OK so tonight is the deadline for this. Tomorrow I will round up the entries and email the judges to review them. We'll have our top three selected by the weekend-ish. It depends on teh judges schedules.

happy New Year everyone.

Hey folks,
Just an update. This weekend: I will be collecting final images , getting things sorted out and emailing link to entry to judges. I'll give them next week to decide and then post results sometime the weekend after that.

Thanks for getting involved.

Well done for organising this mate, it was a lot of fun, just wish I'd got where I am now last week lol.

So if I'm still working on my build, can I continue to adds updates? I'm assuming you'll just use my Dec 31st shots right?

All 16 final entries have just been posted to Facebook. The judges will review the entries there.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.623758321015480.1073741825.156849317706385&type=1

They will vote for Top 3. I have some extra Dark World Creation products other than top 3 prize spots. I'll do a random draw for that loot from the pool of runner-uppers.

I expect to have all final results in, tallied and video uploaded within one week - tops.

Hi guys.
I have the results but want to make a video; thing is I just got a tooth filled at the dentist and I'm not in 100% LET'S MAKE A VIDEO shape...

It will have to wait until tomorrow, but tomorrow for sure.

Thanks for understanding...my face is kinda frozen and all.

Many lols at you trying to name my build! I finally settled on “Surprise Attack”.

Thanks so much, really chuffed to win!

A belated" Happy Modelling New Year" to one and all....
Excellent work all round, congrats to everyone who entered it has given me lots of ideas for another Zombie build.
Scott the title of my piece is "Zombie Killer Car" - Zombie Killer Car - "Dawn of the Apocalypse"
Well surprised with the result and against such talent, please pass on my thanks to all the judges.
Cannot wait to see the Mustang finished, so pull your finger out and get it finished.. ;D
Cheers
Richard

Latest posts

Back