Dawn of the Apocalypse Contest

Junkie

CONTEST DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO DEC 31st 2013.

YouTube

In conjunction with Dark World Creations, Scale Model Addict is having a contest entitled DAWN OF THE APOCALYPSE.

This contest's theme is ZOMBIE VEHICLES. It is open to all scales, single vehicles, dioramas and vignettes.

The contest runs from October 31, 2013 thru Friday the 13th of December, 2013.
CONTEST DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO DEC 31st 2013.

DWC are providing the following 70mm / 25th scale prizes (and if participation is large enough more prizes will be added to the pool)

There is no entry fee. To enter simply post a previously completed build or post your work in progress thread - within this forum category. Final entries are due Friday the 13th of December, 2013 at midnight ATL.

Entries will be judged by a select panel of judges (non-members of the SMA forum).

I encourage you to give this genre a try and build along with me. It's a ton of fun.

++++

AMENDMENT

Dark World Creations has 'sweetened' the prize pool.

2 Jared's & 2 Jessica (zombies)
2 Krytal's and 2 Ginger's (survivors)

You gotta be in, if you want to win!

Love the two camera angle thing, perhaps you should use it more.

BTW was that Em in costume?

I likes it too and will do more...the iphone 4 works decent for the B roll.

The ghoul in the garage was my mother in law. The laughing clown is her friend. The 'voice' is my brother in law. They came over last weekend for help with makeup and I got their 'youtube consent'.

Really? lol. I guess she's kinda petite?
and here I thought it was one of the kids

Yup. She's 70 something years old but has more youthfulness than most of us. Tall and thin.

will try to check my old build, which I could convert it to Zombie killer :D thanks Scott!! Happy Halloween

Paraminoz - I don't see why not. If it was built with zombie fighting in mind then it fits this contest.

Yeah should be getting it started in a couple of weeks. I might go the survival route rather than spikes, guns and stuff....

Sounds good to me.

I think I might go the 'total zombie ass kicking' route.

:eek: What a cool idea! This will bring out the best in scratch building - painting - and most important...imagination!
I am looking around the work space for some inspiration as I type, excelent idea guys.

Latest posts

Back