Dark Angel Land Raider

fubar

Firstly im not sure if this should be in the Armour forum instead.....if so let me know and i'll get it moved.

This is a Land Raider for my small but growing Dark Angels army, i'm hoping to use this model to further my practice with washes and to get back into the swing of using an airbrush....no way im painting something this large with a regular brush. :D I have an A-Wing project i'm longing to finish but having been away from the hobby a while i've no wish to ruin it with a crappy paint finish thanks to lack of practice with an airbrush.

The model looks like a typical GW kit, lots of nice details including an interior with computer consoles and engine bay.....the instructions are very basic but it doesnt look like a kit that should give me any problems putting it together.

20130527_225713.jpg
20130527_225933.jpg
20130527_230038.jpg
20130527_225957.jpg

I got this kit for a bargain price on ebay, the instore prices that GW charge are a little high for my tastes when i have bills to pay.....i also picked up some rather nice Forge World Dark Angels Land Raider doors which i'm tempted to use.....they do look lovely. ;D

20130527_230233.jpg

I may also try some battle damage as well if i'm feeling brave. My big concern is using the Citadel paints in an airbrush...they dry super fast on a normal brush so im not to sure how i'll get on with an airbrush, but thats a problem for after the assembly stage.

Thanks for looking.

TTFN

This is one that could go in either category.
Seeing all of that nice chunky plastic sure brings back memories.

Love these Warhammer kits. They have a bit of a sci fi twist in a modern day subject. Though drones are pretty realistic these days.

Latest posts

Back