Cylon Raider

The engines look great! I mean, the whole thing does of course! But I love the diffuser on the engines!!

Now they will call you master!! :eek:

Beautiful......

......well now....since you've done a fantastic job with that....

....when are you gonna get back to your Falcon? ;D

J

Thanks everyone!!

I enjoyed building this one. Especially the base. First time I had made a base like that.

nicholassagan said:
The engines look great! I mean, the whole thing does of course! But I love the diffuser on the engines!!

The diffuser was just Tamiya flat base thinned down with their thinner and sprayed through the airbrush. Real powdery and will come off if touched, but it works great as a diffuser.

Jaitea said:
Now they will call you master!! :eek:

Beautiful......

......well now....since you've done a fantastic job with that....

....when are you gonna get back to your Falcon? ;D

J

This summer, it is on the fast list. I need to finish up the Brakiri cruiser and the gremlin X first. Both of which only need a few hours work to finish up.

Beautiful job on this model. Really like the diffused engines. That looks to be a really large model, I don't
think I would have room to display this. Great job.

Very nice work. I really like the weathering effect very subtle. Any eta on when your videos will start up again? You have a lot of fans out there. Excellent work

Thanks everyone!

noc5659 said:
Very nice work. I really like the weathering effect very subtle. Any eta on when your videos will start up again? You have a lot of fans out there. Excellent work

Very soon I hope. Work has been a bear, and I got really sick right at the end of the contest. I am still suffering from the viral infection just a little bit now. All I did for four days was sleep.

texastony1946 said:
Beautiful job on this model. Really like the diffused engines. That looks to be a really large model, I don't
think I would have room to display this. Great job.

It is a very large model, about 14 inches by 18 inches when done.

I never finished the video uploads to this one, so I moved it here to finish up!

Here is the next installment:

http://youtu.be/1nX3jDsWMWY

Latest posts

Back