Crimson snow! - 1/18 SW vingete

Impressive work, a piece of art, really...

Bravo ! ;)

I've been pouring over the images trying to think of what to say. I love it. It is so simple in idea, but so awesomely complex in how you created it. I really love the subtle camo scheme you picked for the BARC speeder. Usually, I don't like overly done camo for Star Wars vehicles, but this one worked especially well.

I have to warn you I may steal this idea down the road (with credits of course). I can't stop thinking how great that would look displayed on a shelf. Fantastic.

Thank you very much, gents. I hugely appreciate your feedback and admiration!

Unreality said:
I've been pouring over the images trying to think of what to say. I love it. It is so simple in idea, but so awesomely complex in how you created it. I really love the subtle camo scheme you picked for the BARC speeder. Usually, I don't like overly done camo for Star Wars vehicles, but this one worked especially well.

I have to warn you I may steal this idea down the road (with credits of course). I can't stop thinking how great that would look displayed on a shelf. Fantastic.

Wow, thanks so much, dude. I'm very glad that this build has given You some inspiration, and speaking about taking the idea and making such a vigette for yourself, I'd say go for it! I would be extremely interested in watching your approach on such a work, plus it really does look quite well on the shelf, so I'm sure that You'll enjoy such an addition ;)

Latest posts

Back