Contest Final Entries

All sumbitted, Mr. Girvan could you check to see if mine is alright! First ever entry into a contest as a junior!! EXCITED!!!!!

Just entered all 7 of my main entries!!! Whew! I might submit a couple of older builds to the the All-open yet...we'll see. :p

Nick you still got time for one more......come on man you know you can do it! P.S do you like Blade Runner?.....???

1 day huh? Hmmm...maybe. I have the day off tomorrow. :D
But WHAT oh what could I do??? Definitely not lighting...unfortunately.
Sci-fi or Aircraft? Maybe a 1/72 Viper Mk II? Could also do Zvezda's 1/72 Mi-35 Hind. 1/48 TIE fighter? 1k Bird of Prey? Eduard Spitfire in 1/144 or 1/48? Also have a couple more chrome kits :) I'm up for the challenge I suppose...
Suggestions?

Just a heads up - our super awesome moderators are watching the entries. If something is wrong they will contact you via PM.

Thanks for this lovely contest SMA! We had a great option to fallow all the lovely scale model builds. Good luck everyone!

Just complete the form for my entry. Since it's my first time, can you tell me if every thing came in ok?
Thanks

Thanks for the info Ian, I just redo the entry, hope it will work this time, let me know please.

Sent my 4 entries in. Took a hiatus last year in building models due to work/life issues and wasn't able to enter the contest last year. Thanks again for running this contest, good luck to everyone....

Just sent in three entries for the "All Open"
Scott, I paid for them in one lump sum

Latest posts

Back