Contest Final Entries

When do we have to have everything in by?
Also, are there specific pixel dimensions we should be working in?

Just wondering can you only take the url of your pictures from a site like photobucket. Also what needs to be included in the build description? Here do I need to include that I am just a junior because I am on 14 years old?

I did send my 3 final entries but is there a way of checking if they went thru and that they are ok?

nicholassagan said:
When do we have to have everything in by?
Friday night, June 7th, Midnight.

nicholassagan said:
Also, are there specific pixel dimensions we should be working in?
Keep it reasonable. 1000px in either, or both axis.

raysfan98 said:
Just wondering can you only take the url of your pictures from a site like photobucket. Also what needs to be included in the build description? Here do I need to include that I am just a junior because I am on 14 years old?
Yes. No attached images. Use a online photo service or a hosted service. Please state that you are a junior in your build description. Your build description can be as vague or as detailed as you wish.

Biskup said:
I did send my 3 final entries but is there a way of checking if they went thru and that they are ok?
All good.

Thanks Scott! I hope your move went uneventfully (is that a word?!) Can't wait to see the entries that weren't build logs here... if they are up to what happened with build logs, there will be some more spectacular eye-candy!!

Good luck everyone!

Submitted! ;D And good luck to everyone. Definitely the most competitive and awesome contest I've ever been in. You guys all brought it. So many awesome models painted for this. Truly inspiring to see the excellent work everyone has done.

Mines in! Good luck everyone... I know that there are some awesome builders here and I probably don't stand much of a chance, but I had fun along the way! I know what I have seen from a couple of you blew me away!! This has been an awesome contest!

Just submitted mine. Scott, can you verify that I used the correct URL for the pictures?

Thanks, John

Hey Scott.. I have the same question that was already asked. I sent in my pics and I opened a photobucket account. I never really used this before. How can I or can you do a quick check to see if the photos are showing??? Thanks Man!!!

Scott and everyone at SMA - thanks so much for putting this on! I just submitted my entry.

I really enjoyed getting this model done within the 3 months and the other builds are gorgeous. There is something about shows and contests that gets my creative side going - seeing everyone else's work keeps me motivated and gives me great ideas.

Thanks again and good luck everyone!

Just sent my two entries.
Good luck everyone, and prepare: we've definitely got some AWESOME minutes (hours? ;)) of viewing through all the final entries approaching :)

Lol John, I hope so coz if it is I've got it won.. ;D

Got my 2 plus Jakes submitted. Can't wait to see all the final entries, this has been such a blast. So many awesome build threads going on and I think it's a good thing for everyone to work to a deadline. I know it pushed me beyond my normal tortoise like pace, 2 builds in 3 months , thats some kind of record for me!

If only we could have a BSC for every season... :p

Latest posts

Back