Contest Chatter

Thanks Roman. But I will be more of a spectator ;)
Spud - I know but I leave on Saturday morning and I will come back on Sunday in the afternoon so I will need to catch rerun ;)

Just a reminder, folks.
We will be closing voting on Friday.

It's open to ALL members of the forum here, not just those who entered the contest.
So, please, if you haven't voted, please take a look at the entries and submit.

If you have voted, thank you for your input

Hip hip hip.. horray!!!

WE ane not officially in the counting votes period!!!

Good luck to all

May the airbrush be with you

I just wonder, would you just declare winners or will be there a table of points of some sort so everybody could see how many votes they got? Could be fun to know... but on the other hand wood be sad to see 0 for example...

Not sure on the actual plan, but the winners will likely be announced before the vote results would be posted.

Guys, im camping with the family,. You can still vote. Monday ill close it down and run the tally script then ill make avideo . Ill have video results by wednesday. Chill and enjoy the weekend.

You bring any kits with you, Scott?

Just kidding. Have fun. Fresh air is better than Tamiya Extra Thin

Just finished voting! YAY......I hate you guys!!!!! You made it so difficult SO MANY great builds... Kinda glad I didn't finish mine. :)

"honey! How many times I need to tell you? Bring the kids not kits!" :p Have fun under the open sky! :)

Have fun Scott! ;)

Last year there was a table with the points, but some days after the video announcement! ;)

meh, i can wait.
ive already gone through fingernails, fingertips and im at bone so that will keep me going for a while :)

and as they say all good things take time, in this case 99 good things.

Latest posts

Back